Looking for a Church Home in Anchorage?
First Congregational Church of Anchorage is a great place to look for God, learn more and grow deeply in your faith.
God continues to do exciting things through all of us!
Worship & Sunday School every Sunday at 10:30 AM
Fellowship 11:30 am
There are many opportunities at FCC to fellowship with other adults and families. All are welcome and encouraged to join in at any time.
Weekly Sunday events:
- Adult education forum (prior to the worship service) 9:30 am
- Fellowship hour (following the worship service) 11:30 am
The following events occur generally once a month:
- Family Potlucks (4th Sunday) following the church sevice
- Book Club (Saturday morning)
There are also other special events that occur throughout the year. These include:
- Progressive Dinners
- Art exhibit and musical concert (April/May)
- Annual fundraising event (October)
- Other special projects